-Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Lead cable can be used in electrical or laboratory electric testing work.
-Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Lead cables is frequently used in school
physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. They are useful for connecting components to wires.
-Easy for installation and safety for use with the insulation plastic boots covered.
-If your an auto technician then you have to add these to your toolbox. They work well with a fluke meter.
It-Very well made, with stackable bananas, and the alligator clips are more like miniature battery jumper clamps, and fully insulated.
Alligator clips solid and wire solid yet flexible.
- Attention: Sold By Bei Qian; Alligator Clip Test Leads: 1pcs Red and 1pcs Black
- Plug Type: 4mm Banana Plug with no Shroud, which would fit for most tester like multimeter, oscilloscope, or clamp meter; Banana Plug Size: 4mm; Banana Plug Tip Length£º18mm; Banana Plug Overall Length: 51mm
- Insulated Heavy Duty Alligator Clips: 0.39″/10mm jaw opening,2.36″/60mm length; Nominal Voltage: 600V Testing Voltage:2000V
- Thick Cable: 14 AWG / Copper Core Copper Number: 400/0.08mm Bear Current: 20A
- Super flexible Silicone Cable Diameter:3.5mm Cable length : 3 Feet / 39″ / 1 Meter