3DPrintMill is a feature of infinite-length printing and bulk printing, thereby time-saving in printing and cost-efficient.
The special infinite-Z belt is the first Creality 3D printer to realize infinite build volume in the world.
- Batch Print
- Dual-gear Metal Extruder
- Fnfinite-Z build volume
- Stable Core-XY structure
- Broadband power supply
- Exclusive slice software
- Rolling conveyor belt
- Filament breakage detector
- Ultra-silent motherboard
Infinite-Z-axis for Endless Printing
- Equipped with the rolling conveyor belt, it realizes continuous printing. No worries to print the infinite length model. High productivity, time-saving, and cost-efficient
- (Print dimension: 200*170*∞mm)
- A removable extension bracket is available for installing to prevent the model from falling during printing
Dual-gear Metal Extruder
A high-quality dual-gear metal extruder, combined with the 45-degree slanting nozzle turns more than 200 hours of continuous printing into reality.
Stable Core-XY Structure
The stable and sturdy Core-XY precision structure with isosceles right triangle support gives you an extraordinary printing experience
Rolling Conveyor Belt
- Made of a wear-resistant material, the conveyor belt features excellent adhesion to the model. The printed model can fall off automatically as the belt rolls to the end, thus free your hand
- Strong adhesion| Hassle-free removal | Wear-resistant| Well-balanced conveyance
- Easy to replace the conveyor-belt
Exclusive Slice Software for 3DPrintMill Only
This slicing software CrealityBelt is specially designed for 3DPrintMill. CrealityBelt is truly user-friendly ascribing to its simple operation.
Smart Filament Breakage Detector
- Whenever there is a possible accident like filament run-out or filament breakage, the smart sensor forces the machine to suspend printing. Printing will be automatically resumed after the new filament feed-in.
- Intelligent power protection device, resume printing, and no fear of power failure.