- Wavelength Range: 380 nm–950 nm
- Support for fluorescence: Two excitation sources centered at 405 nm and 500 nm
- Reported Wavelength Interval: ~1 nm between reported values (collects 570 values)
- Optical resolution (FWHM): 5.0 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 4.0 nm
- Photometric accuracy: ± 0.10 A.U.
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm
- Light Sources: Incandescent white bulb, approximately 8000 hour lifetime, one-step calibration. LED-based, approximately 100,000 hour lifetime. No external power is required.
- Typical scan time: ~2 s
Introduce your students to spectroscopy with the affordable Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer. Capable of connecting wirelessly or by USB, this device can easily collect a full wavelength spectrum (absorbance, percent transmittance, or intensity) in less than one second. Once the peak wavelength is determined, you can establish the concentration of a solution (Beer’s law) or monitor the rates of reactions. A low light path allows the Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer to be used for microscale labs and biochemistry applications with micro and semi-micro cuvettes.
The Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer can be used in a variety of spectroscopy experiments:
Investigate Beer’s Law with Go Direct® SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer
Plant Pigment Spectra Using Go Direct® SpectroVis® Plus