ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload from another application processor.
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type “esp8266” and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as: Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module) Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS) Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600 Tools–>Port–> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload. 8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html
Firmware link: https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware
Note: Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers.
1* HiLetgo ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 Development Board