Module Chip L293D Stepper Dc Motor can easily control DC motors and power supplies up to 36V. Also for beginners, this Shield is very suitable, so there are many libraries, instructions and sample code that simplify the control of the direction or speed of the motors.
- Easy to connect and control DC motors.
- Control 4-way PWM speed.
- Up to 4 DC motors with individual 8-bit control.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar).
- H-bridge – 4 channels with 0.6 A current and thermal overload protection.
- Suitable for beginners as numerous libraries, instructions and sample code is provided.
- We recommend the Adafruit Motor Shield (AFM) library, which you can download from the Arduino-IDE by default.
- Labelled connectors for easy connection.
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 mm.
- With reset button.
- Status LED to indicate power supply.
- Pull-down resistors to stop motors on start-up.