This Switching Power Supply 12V 30A 120W is suitable for LED lighting, lamp strips, lamps, lightbox modules, light-emitting words. Security surveillance cameras, instrumentation, 3D printers, etc. Be sure to confirm the input and output voltage first, Factory default output voltage 110V.
Input: AC110V/220V 50/60Hz
Output Voltage : DC 12V (Number+V x 2, -V x 2)
Output Current: 30A max
Output Wattage: 360W max
Fix Screw Hole Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1inch)
Working Storage temperature: -15 to 55degree Celsius
Environmental humidity: 10-95%
Material: Metal, Electronic Parts,Rugged heavy-duty enclosure
Safety Compliance: CCC/FCC/CE/RoHS
Overload Voltage Protection
Voltage consistency: There are no voltage fluctuations to speak of at power on, during transmit, receive, or at power off.
100% Full load burn-in Tested: Smart device surge protection for Short-circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection. Low-Temperature Rise, low output ripple, noise, Parallel/Redundancy Operation is possible.
1.110V/220V must be selected by switch before using to avoid damage. Please change the switch to 110V for the USA.
2. The unit can work long hours in this current and good cooling environment. The actual output current depends on circuit loads.
3. Do not power the unit before wire connection and voltage adjustment, DO NOT let the unit work long hours over rated current! Work under 80% of the rated currency.
4. Even with EMI/RFI filter built inside, still not suitable for a ham radio operator connecting with radio or wireless communication equipment.
5. High Voltage inside, do not remove the cover. Dust the switcher out every 2 or 3 months if necessary.
6. IN-DOOR USE ONLY! This Unit “DOES NOT” come with an installation instruction, wiring cable, on/off switch, or screws. Professional installation of a qualified electrician is highly recommended.