- This little mini servo motor compatible with Arduino is high in efficiency and power
- Servo motors are small in size, and because they have built-in circuitry to control their movement, they can be connected directly to a compatible Arduino.
- Micro Robot Servo Motor – SG90 runs on electricity from a battery and spins at high RPM (rotations per minute) and very high torque
- The SG90 mini servo motor is lightweight, high-quality, and lightning-fast. The servo is designed to work with almost all radio control systems.
- 1. Weight: 9g
- 2. Size: 23×12.2x29mm
- 3. Load-free operation speed: 0.12 seconds/60 degrees (4.8V); 0.10 seconds/60 degrees (6.0V)
- 4. Torque: 1.6kg/cm (4.8V)
- 5. Use temperature: – 30 ~+60 degrees Celsius
- 6. Dead zone setting: 5 microseconds
- 7. Working voltage: 4.8V~6V
- 8. Accessories: Three kinds of functional rudder angle, fixed screw, line length 25CM