This is Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor for 3D Printer Reprap. The thermistor is a thermally sensitive resistor known for exhibiting a large change in resistance with only a small change in temperature.
The thermistor comes with a copper tip, make the temperature control more accurately, it will have a better thermal transfer and solve the problem for thermistor fixed unstable and the problem of easy damage
In 3D printers, the temperature and fine-tuning of printers are very important, as print quality can be greatly reduced if the temperature is not set correctly. The thermistor, a temperature sensor capable of withstanding temperatures above 200 degrees Celsius, is used to fine-tune the nozzle’s temperature and heat the device. In most RepRaps, a thermistor senses the temperature of the Hot End. A second thermistor senses the temperature of the Heated Bed.
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ℃) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%.
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: ± 1%.
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25℃ = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k ± 1%)