|Product Dimensions||52 x 20 x 14 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||T050000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
- Build a robot arm with Arduino control! This kit is suitable for ages 14 and up and is perfect for expanding mechanics skills and prototyping Arduino designs without having to solder.
- The kit can be assembled in different ways to allow different functions (e.g. manipulating objects). For more ambitious and demanding projects, a camera or solar panel can also be attached
- Six servo motors allow different functions and movement in different directions. For recording and controlling the engines, an Arduino shield, a power supply (5V, 4A), and numerous components and mechanical components (120 parts in total). Note: The Arduino board is not included.
- The robot has a maximum working range of 80 cm and a maximum load capacity between 150 g (at a range of 32 cm) and 400 g (with minimal configuration).
- Compatible with Arduino UNO Rev3 board. The TinkerKit is designed for quick and easy setup, making it perfect for teaching and home technical experiments. The Arduino TinkerKit Braccio Robot must be assembled before use.