The pictured shield holds an 18650 Li-Ion battery holder at the top of the circuit board, which can accommodate an ‘unprotected’ single-cell lithium-ion battery. It also includes a standard USB ‘A’ female connector, and one power on/off switch for that connector atop. Battery Charging Input: 5V/500mA typical via Micro USB
- Battery protection(Overcharge or Over discharge)
- Micro USB port Input
- Type-A USB Output
- 0.5A current charging
- 1 switch control USB output
- 5~8V Input Voltage
- 3V & 1A Output
- 5V & 2A Output
- LED indicate(Green means full, Red means charging)
- 3V output port x3
- 5V output port x3
- Be careful of “+” and “-“, You should follow the direction of “+””-” on the PCB.
- If you put the wrong direction, the charging chip will be destroyed.
- This product does not include an 18650 battery
- Size: 9.8×2.9cm/3.86×1.14inch