This 150W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12-35V module allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 12V-35V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage.
The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
- Input Voltage: 10v – 32v DC
- Output Voltage: 12v – 35v DC
- Output Current: 6A MAX
- Input Current: 10A (MAX)
- Output Ripple: 2% MAX
- Full-Load temperature: 45 degrees.
- No-load current: 25mA typical.
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Dynamic response speed: 200uS 5%.
- Short circuit protection: None (Please Install fuses and protection circuits at Input port.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)