Skip to content
- The extension board is specially tailored for Arduino NANO, welding on the two rows of pins can be used in Arduino duemilanove 2009, UNO R1.
- It expands the Nano Controller’s ability to connect to these devices in a simple and trouble-free manner.
- 14 input/output pins (servo type with GND, power and signal), 8 analogue pins with power output and GND.
- The external power supply is as follows: DC adapter power supply 9V, the pin voltage is 5V-5.25V (can meet the pin voltage, drive the high power load).
- USB is as follows: USB supplies NANO to 5V and pin voltage is 5V-5.25V (can drive sensors and other modules).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device