Uno Proto Shield gives possibility to carry your Arduino projects from breadboard and turn them into a proper circuit and also use your specially designed circuits with Arduino.
Uno Proto Shield has R3 pin sequence and there is a reset button on board.
- It has a nice standard 2.54x2.54mm prototyping grid with big pads
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2x 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2x 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability