Skip to content
- microbit V2.0 is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun!
- Addition of the speaker and microphone： Same great features are easier ways to use sound and touch to get creative in the classroom.
- Wireless Communication, via Radio and Bluetooth
- Onboard: 25 individually programmable LEDs, 2 programmable buttons, Light and temperature sensors, Motion sensors (accelerometer and compass)
- Tips: (1)Only BBC micro: bit motherboard, Not includes Micro USB Cable and Battery Holder!!! If it is used in the classroom, it is recommended to choosing a slightly longer Micro USB cable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device