As the upgraded successor to the Creality CR-10 Smart, the CR-10 Smart Pro offers a comprehensive range of upgrades with a multitude of improvements for the ideal 3D printing experience. Unlike the CR-10 Smart, the CR-10 Smart Pro is also not equipped with a Bowden extruder, but with an all-metal direct-drive extruder.
- Creality cloud app for remote print management
- Dual-mode leveling for a great looking first layer
- AI HD camera & intelligent handheld control in real-time
- Environmentally friendly LED lighting to brighten up the build space
- 300 x 300 x 400 mm build space for large-format models
- Max. Nozzle temperature: up to 300 ° C
- Max. Heated bed temperature: up to 100 ° C
- All-metal direct drive extruder for strong extrusion with high filament compatibility
- Dual Z-Axis & Dual Diagonal Drawbars for Stable Operation and Improved Accuracy
- User-friendly user interface & sensitive touch controls for easy operation
- PEI magnetic plate made of spring steel for strong adhesion and easy removal
- 9-language operation
Creality cloud app for remote print management
Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and the RJ45 Creality Cloud APP allow you to efficiently manage and remotely control your printing process anytime and anywhere.
Dual-mode levelling for a great looking first layer
Dual-mode levelling with smart and manual levelling makes for a great looking first layer and worry-free printing.
AI HD camera & intelligent handheld control in real-time
A real-time HD camera, which can also be used in handheld mode or placed in front of the 3D printer, enables full control anytime, anywhere.
Environmentally friendly LED lighting to brighten up the build space
Ensure balanced lighting and enable photos / videos to be taken day and night.
All-metal direct drive extruder for strong extrusion with high filament compatibility
The proprietary Sprite direct drive extruder and precise modular design ensure improved performance, more precision & constant output when printing TPU, PA, carbon fibre and other speciality filaments.
The heat break made of titanium alloy, which is resistant up to 400 ° C, ensures strong thermal insulation and smooth filament feeding. The chrome-zirconium nozzle with a heat resistance of up to 300 ° C has a 4x longer service life due to its increased wear resistance.
Large build volume for large-format models
The Creality CR-10 Smart Pro has a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build space in which larger printing ideas can also be implemented.
Modular chassis for stability & precision
An aluminium body in aviation quality, the portal structure and the diagonal rods form a massive triangle. The heated bed is supported by 16 columns. Two Z axes and two diagonal rods can effectively reduce the resonance generated during printing to improve printing stability and precision.
User-friendly user interface & sensitive touch controls for easy operation
A 4.3-inch HD full-screen multi-touch screen with a new interactive user interface ensures precise and smooth touch control and supports OTA updates for the rapid provision of new functions.
PEI magnetic plate made of spring steel for strong adhesion and easy removal
The triple-reinforced print plate is made of highly adhesive PEI on magnetic spring steel which heats up quickly - it is durable and resistant to deformation. Models can be easily removed by bending the plate.