Digital PH Meter
- ☛ ACIDIC OR BASIC - A pH meter is an electronic device used to measure the pH, which is either the concentration of hydrogen ions in an aqueous solution or the activity of hydrogen ions in an aqueous solution.The pH indicates whether the solution is acidic or basic but is not a measure of the acid or alkalinity.
- ☛ MEASURING PROBE - pH meters work in liquids, although sometimes special probes are used to measure the pH of semi-solid substances.A pH meter consists of a special measuring probe (a glass electrode), which is connected to the body and measures and displays the pH value.
- ☛ OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS - User Manual: Open the battery door on the back of the instrument and insert a new 9V battery with the correct polarity into this compartment.If you have used a new composite PH electrode, perform the calibration before using this unit for measurement.
- ☛TIME CALIBRATION TIME - If the measurement interval is short, a calibration of one month is sufficient. This instruction uses a three-point calibration method for a librate unit. Please follow the step one by one.
- ☛ CONDITIONS OF USE - Normal conditions of use: the ambient temperature (0 ~ 35);the relative humidity is not more than 80%;measured solution temperature: (5 ~ 60);Power supply: 9V DC battery X 1pc (006P);no significant vibration;in addition to the earth's magnetic field without external magnetic field effect from the outside.