For demonstration of acceleration due to gravity ‘g’ of measuring time of fall of the steel ball through a known distance. An electromagnet driven solenoid can be positioned at any point of the vertical rod with its position easily readable from the meter scale and release the ball while triggering the timer. Base plate with an impact sensor triggers the stopping of timer, accurately given time of fall. 4mm sockets provided the connection.Supplied with timer. Features:
• SMPS based, universal input voltage.
• Timing in μ-second, mili-seocnd, second with indicators (Auto-Change).
• 5-digit seven segment display.
• Positive edge trigger & level trigger mode.
• Sturdy push switches for stopwatch & reset.
• Can be used as timer as well as stopwatch.
• Provides power to electromagnet.