The MAX30102 is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate monitor module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection. The MAX30102 provides a complete system solution to ease the design-in process for mobile and wearable devices.
The MAX30102 operates on a single 1.8V power supply and a separate 3.3V power supply for the internal LEDs. Communication is through a standard I2C-compatible interface. The module can be shut down through software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times.
● Heart-Rate Monitor and Pulse Oximeter Sensor in LED Reflective Solution
● Tiny 5.6mm x 3.3mm x 1.55mm 14-Pin Optical Module • Integrated Cover Glass for Optimal, Robust Performance
● Fast Data Output Capability • High Sample Rates
● Robust Motion Artifact Resilience • High SNR
● -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range