The micro-HDMI (Type D) connector was designed for use in portable devices including mobile phones and cameras. Normally it is being used as a link between the micro sized connector on your mobile device and the standard HDMI input on your monitor or television.
- Designed for use in portable devices including mobile phones and cameras
- Connect portable device to HDMI input on monitor or television
- HDMI A (Standard) to HDMI D (micro)
- 1 meter length, ~ 3 feets
- Compliant with HDMI high-speed cable standards
- Supports both audio and video