Microslide strip of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs. Arrows and call outs help the student locate important features. The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides.
The 8 photomicrographs in this title are:
- Diptheria (2000x)
- Typhoid Fever Bacteria (2000x)
- Pneumonia Bacteria (2000x)
- Bacteria of Tuberculosis (2000x)
- Bacteria of Blood Poisoning (2000x)
- Bacteria of Food Poisoning (2000x)
- Bacteria of Potato Ring Rot (2000x)
- Bacteria of Apple Fine-Blight (2000x)
Each Microslide® is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study. Each lesson plan has a pocket in which the Microslide® is stored. Lesson plans are printed on heavy card stock and will serve for repeated use.