MUR3060PT are ultrafast dual diodes (trr < 55ns) with soft recovery characteristics. They have a low forward voltage drop and are of planar, silicon nitride passivated, ion-implanted, epitaxial construction. These devices are intended for use as energy steering/clamping diodes and rectifiers in a variety of switching power supplies and other power switching applications. Their low stored charge and ultrafast recovery with soft recovery characteristics minimizes ringing and electrical noise in many power switching circuits thus reducing power loss in the switching transistor.
- Ultrafast 35 and 60 Nanosecond Recovery Time
- 175 C Operating Junction Temperature
- High Voltage Capability to 600 Volts
- Low Forward Drop
- Low Leakage Specified @ 150 C Case Temperature
- Current Derating Specified @ Both Case and Ambient Temperatures
- Epoxy Meets UL94, VO @ 1/8"
- High Temperature Glass Passivated Junction
- Package TO-247/3P
- Input Voltage AC 600V
- Output Voltage DC 600V
- Average Forward Current 30A
- Reverse Withstand Voltage 600V