Normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
SMD optocoupler isolation, strong driving capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA.
Fault-tolerant design, the relay will not move even if the control line is broken.
Power indicator (green), relay status indicator (red).
The interface is designed humanized, and all the interfaces can be directly connected by wiring terminals, which is very convenient.
1. DC+: Connect the power supply positive pole (voltage 5V).
2. DC-: Connect the power negative pole.
3. IN: Low-level (3.3V) control relay pull-in.
Relay output terminal:
1. NO: Relay normal open, the relay suspends before pulling in, and then short-connects with the COM.
2. COM: Relay common interface
3. NC: Relay normal close, short connected with COM before pulling in and suspended after pulling in.
Operating voltage: DC 5V; Trigger current: 5mA; Normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
Trigger Type: Low = ground level = logic 0 = logical false | High = supply voltage (usually Vcc or Vdd) = logic 1 = logical true.
This Module Is In Line With International Safety Standard, Control Areas And Load Area Have The Isolation Groove; Blue Kf301 Terminal Line More Convenient.
Uses The Quality Relay; Dc Or Ac Signal Control, Can Control 220 V Ac Load;
Have Power And Relay Operation Instructions