Skip to content
- The photosensitive resistor module most sensitive to ambient light, generally used to detect the brightness of the ambient light, triggering microcontroller or relay modules;
- The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA.
- The output form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- With adjustable potentiometer to adjust the brightness of the light detection
- Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer control)
- Working voltage of 3.3 V - 5 V
- Output form: analog voltage output
- Comparator using LM393 chip, work stable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device