Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Mini MCU Leonardo
- ATMega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins;12 x Digital I/Os
FACTS ABOUT FTCBlock
We are professional manufacturer and exporter that is mainly engaged in research and development, production and sales of arduino, 3d printers, raspberry pi and STM32 and other open source. We strive to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied, and it is our hope that you truly are. Feel free to comment on how the product is working for you.Thank millions!
- The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro mini except with a ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on board and do away with bulky external USB interface.
- This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported by Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board Micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins, 12 x Digital I/Os
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections