DS1302 is DALLAS company launched a trickle charge clock chip, containing a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM, communicating through serial interface simple and single-chip microcomputer.
Specifications and Features:
- The real-time clock counts minutes, seconds, date, hours, month day of the week, year and leap-year compensation up to 2100.
- 318 temporary data storage RAM
- Working current of 2.0V, less than 300nA
- Read / Write clock or RAM data with two kinds of mode of single-byte transfer mode and multi-byte character set
- 8 pin DIP package or optional 8 pin SOIC package based on the surface assembly
- Simple 3 wire interface
- Compatible with TTL Vcc=5V
- Double power supply pipe for main power and backup power supply.
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||
2V ~ 5.5
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-40 to 85
|Storage condition (℃)||
-55 to 125
6 × 3 × 2 cm