- Length of Cable: 100CM
- Size of Stainless steel sheath:6*50mm
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- Output leads: Yellow (VCC), Red (DATA), Black (GND)
The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. In addition, the DS18B20 can derive power directly from the data line (“parasite power”), eliminating the need for an external power supply. Each DS18B20 has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple DS18B20s to function on the same 1-Wire bus. Thus, it is simple to use one microprocessor to control many DS18B20s distributed over a large area.