This is the HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging sensor. This economical sensor provides 2cm to 400cm of non-contact measurement functionality with a ranging accuracy that can reach up to 3mm. Each HC-SR04 module includes an ultrasonic transmitter, a receiver and a control circuit. There are only four pins that you need to worry about on the HC-SR04: VCC (Power), Trig (Trigger), Echo (Receive), and GND (Ground). You will find this sensor very easy to set up and use for your next range-finding project!
- Detection distance: 2-450cm.
- Echo signal : output TTL PWL signal
- High precision: Up to 0.3cm
- Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
- Static current : less than 2mA
- Dimensions (approx.): 45 x 20mm